SELF DEFENSE 101 – Tues/Thurs at 7pm Next Start Date: TBA
Program covers: Week 1: Introduction/Overview and Striking Week 2: Knife Week and Intro to Stress Testing Week 3: Attacks from the Front and Back (wrist grabs, hair grabs, chokes) Week 4: Handgun and Stick Attacks Week 5: Ground Defense Week 6: Knife Week 2 Week 7: Exhaust Drills and Review Week 8: Stress Test Review and Assessment
Why Train at KPC?
– Fun and friendly group environment!
– Our program is designed for your needs no matter what your size, shape or fitness level
– The most realistic training you can safely get in handling real world violence
– Entertaining, highly-trained, and experienced full-time coaching staff
– Programs designed for the most common self-defense situations in North America
– No mandatory gear, extra sessions, or hidden costs
– Class discounts for students, EMS, military, fire fighters and law enforcement!
– Adult ONLY classes!
– Edmonton’s first reality-based self defense gym Est. 2005
Our Self Defense 101 program is the ultimate crash course on all you need to know about defending yourself from “lower order” predators and thugs in the first world. In this highly popular program taught all over the world, you will gain knowledge and physical skills to help you deal with your personal reality. This program will give you all the tools you need to stop the most common types of violent encounters with your newly developed and STRESS TESTED physical skills, and will let you walk around with a better understanding of the world around you.