“If . . . you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning.”
- No Street clothes or Jewellery when training unless part of a realistic drill.
- Profanity or hate speech towards another student will not be tolerated if outside of a drill or in anger.
- The use of alcohol or drugs before or during training will result in dismissal
- Intimidation and un-sportsman like behaviour will not be tolerated
- All Stress testing will be kept at a controlled speed. Uncontrolled partners will be split immediately
- All training gear and clothing must be kept in a hygienic state
- To avoid injury to oneself training must not exceed personal limits
- Any injuries or illnesses or triggers must be reported prior to training.
- Any and all injuries or illnesses must be reported at the time of incident to the person in charge.
- Sexual Harassment will result in immediate dismissal
- Causing unwanted or negative attention to the club is not acceptable.
- Knowledge practised or learned inside the club must not be used in the street unless it is for a self defense purpose or to protect yourself
- If an issue is known of; injury, illness, trauma. The affected is responsible to inform the instructors and students during any drill that might aggravate the situation.